PARTNERS IN CONSERVATION
We are obliged to protect and conserve what we have for ourselves and for future generations.
Clearly, the Rainbow Equitation Society has sought out partners from every sector of the community at large.
The following is a list of our Partners in Conservation:
From the Provincial level we partner with:
- Alberta Natural Areas Volunteer Steward Program
- Alberta Environment and Parks
- Alberta Fish ad Wildlife
- Alberta Trailnet
From the Municipal level we partner with:
- Westlock County
- Thorhild County
From the not-for-profit sector we partner with:
- The Nature Conservancy of Canada
- Stewards of Alberta's Protected Areas Association
- Pioneer Trail North Foundation
From the Community level we partner with:
- Bon Accord Air Cadets
- Morinville Young Naturalists
- local school groups
To this end the Rainbow Equitation Society is inviting and seeking out PARTNERS IN CONSERVATION from the private sector.
Please contact us for more information. email@example.com